JAINS’ offers admissions to Nursery to Std. IX and XI, subject to the availability of seats and eligibility.
- Students seeking admission should fulfill the following age criteria as on 15 October :
- Nursery – 3 to 4 Years
- LKG. – 4 to 5 Years
- UKG – 5 Years
- Std. I – 5 to 6 Years
- Nursery to Std III (Spot admission)- Interview/ Oral interaction
- Std IV to IX – Written test
- Std XI – As per Norms.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Attested copy of the Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation/Competent Authority.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- The school Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- Marksheet of the previous class.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the student.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by registered medical practitioner.
- A copy of Valid Passport and a letter from Embassy/a copy of Visa from students from out of India.
- Student ID of the previous school.
- Any other document as per the requirement of the school.
- Step 1 – Obtain the prospectus from the admission desk at the reception.
- Step 2 – Read the instructions carefully and fill the admission form with utmost accuracy.
- Step 3 – Submit the duly filled form along with necessary documents.
- Step 4 – Confirm the admission by submitting all necessary documents and paying admission fee and the First Term Fee within the given stipulated time.
- Important points to note
- Nursery-Std III, both parents along with their child will have to come for school visit and an oral interaction on scheduled date and time.
- The school admits students subject only to the availability of vacancy and fitness of the students for the class for which admission is sought and without any other distinction.
- Admission will be cancelled if any discrepancy is found between the particulars filled in the Registration Form and the documents submitted for admission.
- The admission shall be considered as provisional till the time all the relevant documents are submitted and process is completed within the given stipulated time.
- The admission rights are reserved by the school.
Admission procedure for class XI:
- Students desirous of admission must procure and fill the admission form after declaration of Std. X result. The students eligible for admission will be called for an interview before granting admission.
- Students called for interview must bring with them three recent passport size colour photographs and all original documents, including mark list and passing certificate.
- After scrutinizing the documents, the complete fees of the first instalment, has to be paid.
- It is mandatory for the students opting for Physical Education as one of the elective subjects to submit Medical fitness certificate on commencement of every session.
Office timings – 09.00 a.m. to 01.30 p.m.
How to Apply
Please proceed to complete your application registration