JAINS maintains a zero tolerance policy to any shortcomings in providing safety and security for people on school campus and transport facilities.
- The CCTV Surveillance Centre monitors the activities and movements on campus round-the-clock
- Trained and watchful security guards are placed across the campus
- All School staff are recruited after a three stage verification and reference check process
- Strict security protocols and drills are followed on all occasions, including during events and outdoor visits
- Regular fire and emergency drills
- The entire perimeter of the campus is protected by high walls and security guards
- Requirement for every member of the School staff to identify themselves with School ID cards and Biometric impression for entry into the campus building